This is a compilation of great public speaking help from one of the best public speaking coaches you’ll find, Marion Claire. I’ve made nearly 2,000 speeches, talks and presentations, and I still think I can get better at public speaking. I regularly use many of the helpful tips that Marion provides. This terrific book will allow you the opportunity to stand up and be a great public speaker.
Do you need to write a speech?
Speechwriting is a learned skill. There are probably as many right ways to do it as there are sources to help you. You can take a class, study famous speakers (like John F. Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln, or Winston Churchill) read books on style and form, ask a friend, search the Internet.
Why not make it easier?
Let Marion Claire, your personal speechwriter, write it for you!
You'll be saying your own words, organized, molded and crafted by a professional speechwriter who knows how to make you sound brilliant, funny, sensitive, authoritative, compassionate, or whatever you need. No matter the occasion, professional or social, Marion will help you:
- Sort out and solidify your ideas
- Eliminate unnecessary thoughts and phrases
- Keep your speech focused and to the point
- Avoid rambling digressions or veering off on tangents
- Stay within your allotted time
- Make sure your language is correct, concise and completely understandable
When should you use a personal speechwriter? Any time!
Personal Occasions, such as:
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
...and any other occasion that calls for a speechProfessional Occasions, such as:
- Company events
- Holiday parties
- Business meetings
- Retirement celebrations
...and any others you can think of
Here's how we'll work together:
- We'll talk over the phone for 30-45 minutes.
- You'll tell me the details of your speaking appearance: when is it, what's the occasion, how much time will you speak, who's your audience, etc.
- We'll agree on all the particulars, including the fee, which varies based on the occasion and the length of your speech.
- You'll tell me what you want to say.
That's all there is to it!
SIGN UP FOR MY NEW eCOURSE!
CHECK OUT MARION’S BOOK: